dimanche 22 mars 2015

You shall go to the ball.............




Well bonjour mes belles!!

The new website is now up and running and there will shortly be some treasures to buy direct from the site which will please my trufflees who hate Ebay!

www.simply-chateau.com



Our truffling trip was superb and now I am in the process of unpacking and getting it ready for photographs. I like unpacking the things I forgot I had bought!

The new Disney Cinderella film is launched and as I supplied yards and yards of 19th century black hat veil to their design team I am delighted to see it was actually used.....



Charles le Baron du Breuil has somehow managed to strip all of the fur from one ear and it is angry and raw. I have a feeling he might have walked underneath the farmers tractor after it had just been used and burned the fur on the tractor exhaust. 




Sir Digbert Fanshaw Brownshaw is full of the joys of Spring which gives no indication to his 14 years of age. I found him up on the kitchen table yesterday lapping up some cream I had put there for Charles to cheer him up after his injury. Who says a 78 year old can`t jump?!!!

In the photograph above he is testing The Princess and the pea theory to see if he really is royalty!

I shall be revealing my latest finds this week so keep watching!

A la prochaine mes belles

xxxxx





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire