lundi 9 mars 2015

La Maison Blanche.......




It has been a fabulous day of truffling and I already have some wonderful treasures on board.

I simply had to show you this amazing dolls house I saw this morning. It was so big that it filled a trailer attached to a car and on chatting with the seller he told me it was supposed to be The White House.










 
I would love to know who took the time to create this unique confection.
 

Made with such love and care I wonder where it`s new home will be?

Click on the photographs to see closer.

It`s an early start tomorrow for a 1000 strong brocante in the morning. I tend to post photographs directly from my phone on to my Facebook page as I go throughout the day. But I know that not all of you use Facebook so I will catch up here as soon as I am home.

A la prochaine mes belles
xxxx

3 commentaires:

  1. Oh countess, if only we had that beautiful house we could play at aristocrats all day for a fraction of the cost happy truffling, I adore your blog xx

    RépondreSupprimer