jeudi 5 juin 2014

D day....it`s all happening.....

It is full steam ahead here for the D Day celebrations.....I will try and keep you posted with the events but it is all a bit of a whirlwind!

A few pictures from today.....





My daughter Miss Frou Frou doing the 1940s style perfectly....


There is so much hairspray on those victory rolls that her head could be classed as a dangerous weapon!!

I myself went for the land girl utilty Hilda Ogden look....




Can you see the similarity?



This weekend I shall be doing a Hilda Baker look......I shall reveal all later ( well not all!!)

A la prochaine mes belles
xxx

Actually this post has sat here for a day or so as I didn`t get time to finish it......but as the weekend has progressed here are a few more pictures.....Frou Frou has her friend from the UK here...Miss La La Bingham and to say the least Frou frou and La La have been greatly in demand for photo calls!!










And later today a ceremony at a local chateau....this evening a Liberation party....

A la prochaine once again!
xxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire