samedi 8 février 2014

Something from my own archive...........



I have had this old wallpaper sample book in my own archives for many years. It gives no indication of any factory or maker and simply reads PARIS and has a date of 1910.





Although it was 15 or so years ago I can remember exactly the morning I found it at a village vide grenier.




The samples inside are all hand blocked and the colours are still so wonderful.

 
 
 
 


I will eventually frame a few but until then I occasionally take the book and have a quiet hour flipping through the pages. I always seem to find something new that I don`t remember having seen before.


 
 
Just one of my passions!!

Aa prochaine mes belles

xx

1 commentaire:

  1. Wow! What a lovely wallpapers! I'm jealaous of your lovely wallpaperbook. ;-)

    Bey Ana

    RépondreSupprimer