vendredi 17 mai 2013

Charles le Baron du Breuil



They know nothing! Nothing at all! They think I am just a semi feral three legged cat dumped in a ditch! Huh!


What do they know?! When they are not looking I am secretly researching my ancestry as I am sure that I am a descendant of one of Maire Antoinette`s cats.

Already I have discovered Great Great Aunt Mimi a famous court cat.


And Great auntie twice removed Mademoiselle La Souris

 
But best of all Monsieur Louis le Marquis de Vannes
 
 
When this becomes public they will have to treat me with the respect I deserve.
 
Until then................. I shall dream of my life to be.
 
 
 
A la prochaine & bonne weekend mes belles
xxxx

2 commentaires:

  1. Simply wonderful, love it!!!!
    And so does "His Highness" Oskar, our cat...purrr...purrr...from the Périgord :)k

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm sure you will have a Baron's crown tucked away in your stash to keep him happy for now...
    Julie x

    RépondreSupprimer