jeudi 3 janvier 2013

A little Christmas all year round.............

I know it is time to pack away the Christmas decorations but......................




Miss Frou Frou bought me this old school post box and I love it so much I cannot bear to put it away.

Surely.....I can live with a little Christmas all year can`t I ?




A demain mes belles
xxxxxxxx

3 commentaires:

  1. I agree Shirley of course you can have a bit of Christmas all year round. I keep out all my antique mercury glass decorations piled up in a glass celery vase and even my little wax angels stay out all year!
    Happy New Year.
    Love
    Jo xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I also agree with Jo....keep it out I would.....I keep my white lights hung around antlers in my kitchen all year and now I have some old silver plate teapots planted with hyacinth bulbs that I shall keep potting up!
    T x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes, keep it on show . . . . . Life is too short . . .if you love it live with it!!
    Love Helen xx

    RépondreSupprimer