samedi 14 juillet 2012

Happy Bastille Day birthday............

Happy birthday and Bonne Anniversaire to my gorgeous daughter the delectable Miss Frou Frou......



Born on Bastille Day 25 years ago - and she has been causing fireworks ever since!!


a la prochaine mes belles


xx

4 commentaires:

  1. Happy Birthday Frou Frou, and you look gorgeous in your tutu, I would love a little bottom like that! Thank you Shirley for my doggy badge, hope you got my email?
    Love
    Jo xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Jo
    yes thanks for your lovely message! I don`t know where she got that small derriere from..............certainly not me!!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Belated Happy Birthday to your darling Frou Frou. She looks a bomb in that tutu. My first baby girl was due on Bastille Day 30 something ( sparing her blushes) years ago - but finally arrived on the 20th July. We are blessed with our daughters. Cx

    RépondreSupprimer