jeudi 3 novembre 2011

Angel wings...............

I so want a pair of these wonderful archangel wings......................

I`d wear them to the supermarche and sweep everything from the shelves as I walked past!

I`d have this pair for brocanting..........................

....a little easier to handle but still large enough to stop others peeking over my shoulder to see what I was looking at! I could flap them in the face of other early morning dealers!

I`d have this pair for being angry ( wouldn`t wear them very often I`m usually pretty happy go lucky!) or perhaps for eveing wear?


They`d be quite good for the opera in Paris.....they would have to give me a wonderful seat in the Royal box or I would block everyone elses view!

I`d have these small wings to wear under my coat so no-one would know I was wearing them but me! I could go to La Poste with my parcels with a smile on my face and no- one would know what I was grinning at!


....and I would have this pair just to show off in!




I think it was Coco Chanel that said "Get yourself fully dressed and then, before walking out the front door, pause by the mirror and remove one item "......so perhaps wearing a halo as well would be a bit too much?

I don`t know why or how I came across this wonderful website but I know what I want Pere Noel to bring me this year!!!

http://www.dragonwings.net/ArchangelWings.htm

Which pair would you like?

4 commentaires:

  1. A little birdie told me that you already wear a pair of wing! She whispered that they never come off~~~ Merry flight dancing my friend!
    XOXOOXO

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oooooo I want a pair of the large white wings for Spotty..... he is after all an RDA pony at The Pegasus Centre! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Dear Shirley,
    Did you see that the site also lets you custom order a likeness doll or marionette
    of your Cat, Dog, or Llama? I know a certain cat and dog who would look gorgeous rendered as marionettes. But do you have a llama at the chateau?!! I've never heard mention of one!
    Think of the shows you could put on at Christmas!
    Peace & Plenty,
    Sher

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Dear Sher
    Can you imagine it?!!! Marionettes of Charles le Baron and Digbert Fanshaw Brownshaw!!! It`s very tempting but they already know that they are celebrities without giving them anymore glory!!!

    A llama...............now then................theres a thought!!!!
    xxxxxxxxxx

    RépondreSupprimer