vendredi 16 septembre 2011

Okay.....I can now see the funny side!!!


Thank you all for your wonderful messages of support! Okay................okay....I can now finally see the funny side!  I have just spent a good hour on Paypal and phoned them too for a bit of a moan and I think I have finally cracked it!
Sooooooooooooooooo................madamoiselles........I still haven`t really made any impression in the huge piles of textiles & trims so I have posted a couple of new items and will continue to do just a few at a time over the next few days and hopefully, fingers crossed, legs crossed, eyes crossed, everything crossed, the Paypal links will work.

The simply- chateau brocante that was, then wasn`t , then was ......after a fashion and now might finally be working!!! Oh well, you know nothing is ever normal for me!

Tartellette arrives in Paris from Oregon today and she is going to do the Paris fleas this weekend before we meet up for some serious brocanting next week. I don`t know about you but I can feel some huge pairs of 19th century drapes coming on!!

There is a link to the brocante on the right hand side.
Have a wonderful weekend mes belles!

5 commentaires:

  1. Glad to hear you have come out relatively unscathed from your brush with the dreaded technology!! Please, please do another brocante!! Have fun next week.
    Jo xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Do tou ever run into the French brass hand door knickers in your bNTSCnte travels? I truly NEED one.

    Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Can you believe what autocorrect did to that comment above? Knocker, not knickers... Although brass knickers could be interesting.

    And, the iPad refuses to let me spell brocante. It needs to get over itself.

    I would love to buy a brass hand-shaped door knocker from you --old or new.

    Thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. HI there
    Well I`ve heard ir all now.....brass knickers!!! I must confess that when I had my shop in ironbroidge someone used to call em irondrawers!!!
    I`ll keep my eyes open for a door knocker for you. I know the type you mean.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Maybe your problems are due to your secret diversification line down at Le Chateau. At dinner last night in Salisbury we were offered Calvados Chateau de Breuil - it was delicious - so do keep up the good work. Lol!

    RépondreSupprimer