mardi 4 janvier 2011

A host of angels....................

I`ve had a whole host of angels on display this Christmas............................
The one unable to stand in the middle has enjoyed Christmas just a little too much and is now so full of plum pudding that he is no longer able to stand.........................exactly how I feel now too.

Both he and I start  the diet together tomorrow.......

3 commentaires:

  1. mmmm, as you know my French is very poor and I do not know this word "diet", I feel that it means "carry on as normal"?!
    T X

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I think the word is "regime" or was it "chocolat"................can`t remember!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. How lovely they are. I'll be wearing my 'big' clothes for a few weeks, following all the eating over Christmas! SueXXX

    RépondreSupprimer