vendredi 3 septembre 2010

A wander around the brocante.....................

It was such beautiful weather today, perfect for a wander around my local brocante shop..............































Is there anything you like?

4 commentaires:

  1. Ummm, yes!
    The shelf that the cups are hanging on...the arbor out of metal...and all those linens!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes and I am coming to get it all!,,,,,,,,,

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Can you nab those wirework chairs for me, please? Ooh, and that greenish-greyish shabby chic set of drawers in the last pic = I have just the spots for all of them! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love it all. Was so wonderful to visit.. It has been many years since I was to England and France across the pond as they say.. What a charming blog you have. Greetings from Payson Az. Hugs Chrisy

    RépondreSupprimer