lundi 9 août 2010

Bonne Pour les Filles......a little saucy!

I have been addicted to old French medals and anything that carries the motif of Republique Francais ever since I saw a fabulous Paris catwalk display of military style winter coats all bearing old medals and epaulettes. I always keep an eye open for them at the brocantes and yesterday I found a divine batch of old ribbon rosettes and brooches. As I photograhed the Bonne Pour Les Filles brooches I reaslied that some are just a little saucy!
We have vignettes with one little minx in her corsets.................

and then we have a naked soldier being measured for his uniform..............

Francais Replublique......................the little sauce pots!

4 commentaires:

  1. Definitely a little ooooh la la!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Those are fabulous! I wish I could just have one day at the places that you find your treasures! Thanks for sharing! xoxo Rhonda...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. OO-eee! I also saw these treasures at Creances Carrot fair on Saturday. What a great day. I shall be reporting with pics on my blog next week when I return from France - please take a look!

    RépondreSupprimer