mercredi 2 juin 2010

Sleeping with vermin!!

NO I have not run away with Johnny Onions!!!! I am simply in old Blighty for a couple of days!!! I am however sharing a bedroom with a hamster and I don`t do vermin.......ugh!..... cute as he may be!!!! He will be relegated to the hallway very shortly!!
Back soon.................a la prochaine.................

3 commentaires:

  1. Too funny Shirley!

    I am catching up. Loved the Johnny Onions post.
    Hard to imagine.
    The chateau that is now occupied is truly amazing. OMG! Oh, if i could only move-hehe.

    big hugs,
    Barb

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dear Barb............please fell free to move in....bring overalls, paintbrushes and paper scrapers.......nice holiday eh?
    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. feel free even rather than fell free!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer