mardi 15 juin 2010

My secret store...............


I have been hiding a wonderful panel of antique faded roses textile for a long long time...........I could never bear to sell it or use it! But today I gave in and used it in my bathroom vitrine.......................

I am so glad I finally used it as it looks divine!! There is still a little morceau left for me to put back in my secret store!!!
Perhaps I should be a little less possessive about my secret treasures and put them on display!

2 commentaires:

  1. Really beautiful! Please more pictures of the bathroom and maybe another of the renovated rooms? (If possible) Kind regards from Margit

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It looks lovely in your vitrine - so pretty. I have a particular piece of fabric I love and haven't decided what to do with it yet.
    Something so that I can look it every day and enjoy it.
    Nic x

    RépondreSupprimer