dimanche 13 juin 2010

Bone of contention.......................

Diary of Diggers Fanshaw Brownshaw...undercover chateau terrier...13th June.


I`m hiding my best number one bone in this long grass because Reggie is staying here for a few days whilst his owners have gone back to the UK.............................


I have to be quick because he has just trotted into the garden......................

Did he see what I was doing? I`m not sure .....hope not.........

I`ll just sit here nonchalantly and look casual and guard the spot...............

Oh no those sneaky cows have spilled the beans.....now he`s on his way over....I`ll have to distract him......

Hey Reg......quick .....quick.....a snake in the grass....lets stalk it............

Oh sorry.....I was mistaken....it was only Charles le Baron du Breuil.....Hey Reggie..why don`t you go back inside for a nice cool drink ?


Great..he`s so gullible.....he fell for that ....I`ll just go move it!

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Shirley, what a funny story, made me smile. A heavenly place there for dogs and cats and at least for people!
    A bone is a bone, is a bone.....
    Have a nive day! Margit

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Brilliant!! Love the snake in the grass.....
    Julie x

    RépondreSupprimer