lundi 24 mai 2010

Two furry little derrieres.....................


Oh heavens the weather is SO wonderful!!!! Instantly forgotten are the lashing wind and cold of the winter!!!
I have recovered from my rant of yesterday, sometimes it`s just good to get things off your chest and move on!
I have been trying to catch up today after being away for a week. I got up early to start the Ebay parcels and only later on did I realise that today is a national holiday here and that I also missed quite a few street brocantes! So with this wonderful light I have been photograhing and listing.
It`s so lovely to be home to my boys.........................two little derrieres toasting in the sun.

3 commentaires:

  1. Oh this is lovely! How did you make them become friends?? We're having difficulties with our new dog and cats...they do not seem to get along very well...mmmm...
    Fra

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Digger was a cat hater, a cat chaser and would shake with excitement when he saw a cat !!! When Charles the Baron arrived he was badly injured and could not run, so, I think there was no fun of the chase for Diggers. Charles now definitely has the upper hand and soon cuffs Diggers into place if he gets uppity!!! They now sleep together, eat together and sunbathe together!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is good!I love when that happens. Thank you Shirley.
    Fra

    RépondreSupprimer